Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Team Leader for their client based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire
As a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Team Leader it will be your responsibility to work with customers, primarily those based in the Dutch speaking region and covering the Dutch speaking markets, providing excellent customer service via phone, live-chat and email ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner whilst leading a team of Multilingual speaking Advisors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead, support and develop a team of Customer Service Advisors
- Adopt and implement best practice
- Effective delivery of high levels of service to new and existing customers
- Provide comprehensive guidance, information and resolution to enquiries and requests from Internal and external customers.
- Attend company events
- Be able to prioritise work in an efficient and effective manner
- Fluent in Dutch
- Managerial or strong Customer Service experience
- Strong customer focus and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good computer skills
- Positive attitude
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of upto £33,500 + attractive company benefits.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.