Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Customer Service Executive for their prestigious client based in Southwark.
Our client is major brand within the housewares industry. They've experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years and expect that growth to continue!
Working within the UK Customer service team, it will be your responsibility to work with their retail customers, from high street retailers to independent's throughout the UK.
Role and Responsibilities
- Inputting and processing of sales orders for business customers
- Build strong working relationships with our internal and external stakeholders.
- Informing the business of any issues that adversely impact the cpmpamny's ability to meet the customer's expectation
- Working with credit control and the supply and allocations coordinator on customer compliance and shortage claims.
- Suppot the Head of Customer Services in delivery a world class customer experience.
- Meet the required KPIs for order processing and communication
- Follow processes to ensure customer resolution is always made
- Ensure that all process activities meet the rules on pricing, service and delivery commitments
- Systemised, analytical and methodical working approach
- Proficiently skilled in MS Excel would be advantageous
- Experience in customer service role - within a B2B environment
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills to interact successfully both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A good organiser with the ability to work under pressure
- Works well under pressure
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of £23,000 - £25,000, plus 10% bonus + attractive company benefits.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.