Advancing People are recruiting for a Customer Service Executive for an initial 10 month contract to cover maternity leave. Our client one of the world's leading suppliers of photography equipment, this role will be supporting their customers and retailers throughout the UK and Ireland.
This is a fast-paced position so the successful candidate MUST have previous customer service experience. You will have worked within a customer service/contact centre environment and will have delivered exceptional customer support via the telephone, email and letter.
The enquires are varied; typically advising on how to operate products, product specifications, identifying faults, booking of repairs, updating live repairs and checking extended warranty claims & promotions
So what are they looking for
- Strong customer service and administration experience
- Excellent PC and telephone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organised and thorough with good attention to detail
- Stability in career to date
- Professional, confident and personable, able to fit well in a small team.
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Photography background/knowledge of Photography
Salary: between £18,000 to £22,000 Dependent on experience.
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum (exclusive of bank holidays) + Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution) + Life Assurance
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.