Advancing People are recruiting on behalf of a leading local employer of choice! They are looking for a skilled customer service professional to commence on an initial 6 month to 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
- To log internal and external customers' incidents and requests, resolving where possible. When appropriate, escalate faults to 2nd Level Support Groups.
- Utilise the capabilities of the internal Service Desk systems, defining incidents or requests with enough detail in order to provide other teams with the information to resolve calls without further assistance.
- To record, progress and manage all calls to a satisfactory conclusion, using internal management system, ensuring that appropriate parties are kept up to date on call progress.
- To establish and maintain high levels of call ownership
- Liaise with engineers and external suppliers to action repairs or replacement of equipment out of hours
- Manage 3rd & 4th part subcontractor's incident calls through to completion including Time and Material chargeable calls.
- Achieve Service Levels through diligence and correct escalation.
- Customer focused and self-motivated with a desire to deliver Exceptional Service
- Previous experience of working within a customer relationship/customer facing role - a minimum of 2 years
- Previous experience of using call management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels.
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary.
- High level of organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to follow agreed processes.
- Attitude towards work; working additional hours at short notice to meet business needs
Our client operates 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday; this role is part time working a total of 21 hours per week. To be considered for this role it is essential that you are able to start at 7am and finish at 7pm. Hours/days worked are flexible during the week and can be over a number of days or hours per day. This will be confirmed at interview stage.
This role will be offered on an initial 6 month contract which may be extended to a total of 12 months.
In return they are offering a salary of £13,643 per annum for 21 hours per week. Plus an excellent benefits package and company bonus scheme.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.