Advancing People are recruiting for global company known for its imaging and information technology within the health care, graphic arts, optical devices and other high-tech areas.
Our client is growing! They are looking for Customer Service Administrator's to join one of their expanding divisions. These rarely available positions are open to candidates who are looking to start or develop a career within customer services within a professional environment.
- Previous customer service experience - retail/office based
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC skills
- Can-do attitude.
- Accurately process received sales orders, claims and queries.
- To understand our customer base and the products we supply.
- Ensure all customer information is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with creating and producing daily/weekly reports.
- Deal with all customer enquiries and queries in an accurately and timely manner.
- Escalate any problems/issues to senior members of staff.
- Provide support and liaise with; account managers, sales executives, logistics, credit control and customer contacts.
- Participate as part of the team.
- Maintain skills by requesting relevant training.
- Provide training for new members of staff.
Salary: Up to £16,000 per annum
Benefits: Xmas Bonus (equivalent to 2 weeks salary) + 25 days per annum holiday (exclusive of bank holidays) + Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution) + Life Assurance + Private Health Cover.
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.