Advancing People Recruitment is now recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for an innovative Product Design Company based in Bedford selling to global retailers and distributors in the UK/Europe.
This is a challenging but structured role that involves a large degree of self-management.
You will play a key role within the Sales Department communicating daily with all their retail and wholesale customers.
- Daily administrative and customer service support
- Inputting of new orders onto system
- Checking the status of orders (cancellations, duplications, missing orders etc.)
- Checking stock availability and notifying relevant departments if action is required
- Liaising with customer (and/or Account Managers) if any details on the order are incorrect, or if part of the order cannot be delivered on due date, or if delivery date cannot be met
- Liaising with Warehouse/Outsourced Warehouse on queries relating to picking of order/delivery manifests
- Liaising with customer or via transport companies to arrange booking-in of consignments
- Ensuring all delivery documentation is prepared in readiness for shipment to be collected by transport company
- Raising invoice
- Dealing with all queries
- Providing full telephone support to the Sales Team and customers (verbal orders, pricing queries, stock availability, delivery queries, short shipments, return queries, arranging samples & product information etc.)
- Previous office administration and customer service experience essential
- Highly numerate
- Computer skills, specifically in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and high attention to detail
- Able to organise and manage workload
This is a full time permanent position offering an annual salary of upto £18,000 DOE plus a bonus
Apply NOW to be considered for interview!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.