Advancing People are recruiting for a well known company based in Bedford.
This role would ideally suit someone early in their career who has a strong customer service ethos and who is is looking to develop their customer service skills and experience. Our client will consider candidates whose experience to-date has only been retail based, you will be able to demonstrate a desire to move into an office based role, have good PC/Microsoft office skills, and acquired strong customer service skills and experience in your roles to-date.
- Accurately process received sales orders, claims and queries.
- To understand our customer base and the products we supply.
- Ensure all customer information is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with creating and producing daily/weekly reports.
- Deal with all customer enquiries and queries in an accurately and timely manner.
- Escalate any problems/issues to senior members of staff.
- Provide support and liaise with; Fuji account managers, sales executives, logistics, credit control and customer contacts.
- Take responsibility for providing updates and information to our customers.
- Highlight any potential and current product issues to the Senior Inventory Controller.
- Complete project work as and when required under the direction of Senior/Customer Service Manager.
- Monitor your workflow.
- Participate as part of the team.
- Maintain skills by requesting relevant training.
- Provide training for new members of staff.
- Assist with the launch of B2B website (administration duties).
- Provide regular back order reports for customers.
In return they are offering a salary to £16,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum (exclusive of bank holidays) + Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution) + Life Assurance
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.