Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with a award-winning client based on the outskirts of Bedford. They are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join them on an inital 6 month contract to cover maternity leave, this may be extended to 12 months.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process customer orders over the phone or via email
- Customer refunds and credits
- Answering customer enquires via email, Amazon and Ebay
- Updating CRM System with customer information
- Liaising with warehouse on customer orders
- Providing customer support with orders and delivery enquires
- Shipping quotations and shipping label processing as required
- Customer quoting
- Invoicing customers
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous office based customer service & administration experience
- Good communications skills
- Self-motivated wanting to achieve
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Sage 50 Account Knowledge but not essential
Due to their location it is essential that you have your own transport.
In return they are offering a basic salary to £20,000 dependant on experience
Working office hours Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm with 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Apply now for immediate consideration! Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.