Advancing People are recruiting on behalf of a well known global company based for their UK head office based in Bedford.
This role is based within their photo imaging division, supporting business customers throughout the UK.
- Accurately process received sales orders, claims and queries.
- To understand their customer base and the products they supply.
- Ensure all customer information is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with creating and producing daily/weekly reports.
- Deal with all customer enquiries and queries in an accurately and timely manner.
- Escalate any problems/issues to senior members of staff.
- Provide support and liaise with; account managers, sales executives, logistics, credit control and customer contacts.
- Take responsibility for providing updates and information to their customers.
- Highlight any potential and current product issues to the Senior Inventory Controller.
- Complete project work as and when required under the direction of Senior/Customer Service Manager.
- Assist with the launch of B2B website (administration duties).
- Provide regular back order reports for customers.
Previous customer service & offce administration experience
Strong PC skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Positive can-do attitude
Package: Up to £18,500 per annum + Bonus (equivalent to 2 weeks salary) + 25 days per annum holiday (exclusive of bank holidays) + Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution) + Life Assurance + Private Health Cover )
Working Pattern: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.