Advancing People are recruiting for a Contracts Administrator on behalf of an established organisation in Bedford, who is going through a period of expansion. This is an ideal opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with opportunity for long term progression.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team to provide support to the Sales Operations Manager in formally accepting orders, assisting with the preparation and amendment of commercial contracts, assisting with formal bid responses, ensuring high levels of CRM data integrity and office management.
Main duties will include:
- Processing customer orders, including order confirmation letters.
- Produce deal forms, outlining the key details of each sales order for handover to Finance
- and Professional Services.
- Monthly reporting on sales figures, opportunities, products sold etc.
- Assist with the preparation and checking of proposals for quality including layout, pricing accuracy, grammar, spelling and general readability
- Maintain CRM data integrity
- Prepare general commercial contracts including confidentiality agreements, NDAs, and third party access, health and safety, new supplier, general NHS/Government agreements
- Contract administration tasks e.g. proofing documents for signature; ensuring soft and hard copy contracts are stored, logged, are easily accessible and searchable etc.
- Monitor the Sales Operations inbox and allocate tasks to the appropriate team member
So what is our client looking for? You will have at least 1 year's office administration experience, be IT literate and will have excellent communication skills. You will have a friendly and positive personality, and will enjoy a varied workload, be able to work well under pressure and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment. Previous experience of working in a Contacts or Administration environment is preferred.
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm. They are offering a salary paying £24,000.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.