Advancing People are recruiting for a Content Marketing & Events Executive, this brand new role is working with for a leading organisation operating within the education sector within the UK and International markets.
The Content Marketing & Events Executive role is offered according to their remote working policy; regular visits to the their head office based in Northampton are required (approx. 2 days per week). Occasional travel to events may also be required.
In this full-time role, you will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Community functions to implement plans that will increase brand awareness, drive competitive advantage and produce long term profitable growth across UK and international markets.
The role will incorporate the full marketing mix, with elements of both online and offline marketing. A good understanding of digital and content marketing is required and you should be comfortable undertaking analysis work to assess the effectiveness of specific campaigns or strategies.
This role will suit someone who is creative, enjoys writing and is well organised, with strong attention to detail. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. You will be self-motivated and passionate about your work, confident working with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Supporting the day-to-day activities of the Marketing and Community functions.
- Supporting the creation, delivery and analysis of engaging content marketing campaigns in line with business objectives.
- Managing the community site including content creation and distribution to drive engagement, and handling of membership requests and queries.
- Writing and producing content for new and existing audiences (for example, mailshots, newsletter articles, blog posts and promotional leaflets).
- Supporting the creation and execution of inbound content marketing including creating a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience.
- Writing content to support content marketing business objects includes blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc. and optimizing content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Supporting the planning of various events including client user groups, exhibitions, conferences and webinars (includes ordering and managing all merchandise and printed literature).
- Supporting the creation and production of marketing literature, liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies as required.
- Supporting online marketing strategies with creating, editing and scheduling social media content.
- Assisting with database and list building/management to support targeted marketing activities.
- Keeping up-to-date with educational, market and competitor developments to influence content marketing campaigns and community engagement.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a marketing environment
- Very strong written and verbal communications - must enjoy writing and editing
- Proven work experience in content marketing
- Strong project and people management skills
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks
- Good technical aptitude (advantageous)
- Self-motivated team player
- Experience of the education market (desirable)
- Confident using Office CMS systems and CRM systems (experience of using Salesforce and Wordpress is advantageous)
In return they are offering a salary to £30,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.