Advancing People are pleased to be recruiting for one of our very established Automotive Client's.
Our Clients aim is to drive growth along the automotive value chain, focusing on the core business: increasing volumes, creating value-added services and driving efficiency. They pride themselves in providing excellent service and advice, with large state of the art workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards. They operate the most networked automotive business in the UK providing, New Vehicle Services, Fleet Management solutions, Defleet & Refurbishment and Automotive logistics
Company Vehicle Booking Co-ordinator/Administrator
This is a role that involves managing requests on behalf of the client and their customers covering a range of areas within the team. You will be an ambassador of the business, delivering excellent service at all times. Ensuring internal and external customer expectations are met through clear communication to the business via relevant method enabling the business to achieve contracted KPI's/SLA's.
Duties will include but not be limited to
* Contacting manufacturer employee's to arrange the handover of their new company vehicle
* Answering customer/ client queries and processing ad-hoc requests
* Advising of estimated delivery dates/chasing late deliveries
* Monitor and progress vehicles through various internal departments
* To ensure proactive communication is maintained throughout the booking process
* Liaising with and maintaining a professional point of contact with the client
* Be a service advocate and maintain a positive and professional nature at all times
* Strong telephone and interpersonal skills.
* Must be comfortable dealing with high call volume.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
* Ability to meet specific deadlines & prioritise effectively.
* Accuracy and attention to detail with high organisation.
* Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
* Background in a Customer Service environment and the automotive industry ideal.
* Ability to innovate processes to improve efficiency.
Competitive Salary of £17,500.00 pa
Holidays 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
Hours - Monday to Friday 8.30 till 5 with 30 minute lunch
High street shopping benefits, cycle to work and free onsite parking
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!! Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.