Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a CNC Turner programmer for their client based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Supporting the manufacture of precision products for both internal and external customers. Being part of a progressing company striving to develop its processes and practices to a higher standard while utilising some of the latest machinery in manufacturing our futures.
- CNC Turning for the production of various products for internal and external customers.
- Programming, programme rectification, setting and operating of Turning Centres (exclusively Fanuc controls).
- Reading and correctly interpreting engineering documentation.
- Optimising production techniques to increase efficiency.
- Operating manual lathes.
- Ensuring a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times.
- Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required.
- You may be required to train other colleagues as and when requested.
- Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.