Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a Campaign Manager on behalf of a leading software provider based in Bedfordshire. They are a FTSE 100 business operating worldwide and provide software and consultancy to the Education market.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for all aspects of campaign marketing activity for the company. You will work closely with the divisional stakeholders to ensure a joined-up marketing and sales approach in order to maximise sales of the company's products and services.
You will be required to plan and deliver a full programme of marketing campaign activity to generate qualified sales leads, increase audience awareness, and build loyalty from within the existing customer base.
- Develop and execute programmes of work in support of lead generation and to meet annual revenue targets
- Collate , analyse and validate contact data to ensure the right audiences are targeted with the right messages at the right time
- Prepare monthly marketing reports to measure progress of activities against plans
- Develop, manage and report on budget allocation within agreed annual spend levels
- Produce compelling content for print-based and online marketing materials, sales tools, website and events
- Ensure that marketing activities and messages are integrated across all available marketing channels to provide a cohesive approach to messaging
- Deliver presentations on future plans and projects to a variety of audiences
- Be proactive in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external contacts
- Support marketing team colleagues as and when necessary in order to deliver collective commitments
Essential skills required
- Experience of working effectively with sales teams
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
- At least 3 years marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Strong tracking and analytical skills
- Experience managing multi-channel campaigns for multiple products
- Marketing qualifications
This post will be held in Bedfordshire however will at times be required to travel to events, exhibitions and customer sites. A full clean driving licence or the ability to travel to various sites/events in the UK is required.
In return, our client is offering a salary circa of £28,000 - £31,000 DOE along with excellent company benefits.
For immediate consideration please apply now!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.