Advancing People are recruiting for a proven Business Developer to join an award-wining company based in North Beds. Our client is one of the UK's leading suppliers in their sector, due to their continued growth they are looking for a Business Development Executive join their dynamic sales team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Research organisations across a range channels, including social media, competitor websites and publications to identify new leads and potential markets
- Undertake analyses of potential customers to develop product and service solutions suitable to the client
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and social media to introduce the company, set-up meetings where required
- Pass established customers to the account management teams after the first order has been placed
- Follow-up marketing campaigns to maximise sales potential
- Research and attend useful networking events to generate new sales and leads
- Contact clients to inform them about new products
- Develop sales pitches, proposals and presentations
- Work with the marketing team to develop lead opportunities from campaigns
- Visit high value potential customers to develop and maintain relationships
- Attend exhibitions generating leads and follow these up post event
What is our client looking for?
You will have at least 3 years experience of working within a B2B sales environment, you will have with a proven background in identifying new sales leads, building relationships with key decision makers and converting prospects into orders. You will be a skilled communicator - persuasive and a natural negotiator, you can build rapport quickly and have the ability to secure long term relationships with customers over the phone.
In return our client is offering a highly competitive basic salary from £25,000 per annum plus an uncapped bonus structure.
Apply Now in complete confidence - contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.