Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with an established and successful Fleet Solutions company. As a result of unprecedented expansion, they are looking to hire a Production Manager to oversee a small yet busy team of operatives based in Bolton. The successful candidate must have experience managing within a bodyshop setting and should have a solid working knowledge of vehicle refurbishment/body repair processes and vehicle safety procedures.
- Overseeing the production process to ensure it operates with optimum efficiency within a culture of continuous improvement and be accountable for the department.
- Manage the production process to ensure vehicles remain on schedule and on target with customer KPI's.
- Ensure agreed targets of both vehicle volume and sales are met as a minimum.
- To monitor and maintain staffing levels to ensure maximum output of work.
- Oversee bodyshop administration systems, procedures and records, including the use of the in-house electronic management system to accurately record all work assigned.
- Monitor processes and liaise with departments or team members to discuss and implement process change.
- Responsible for stock control and management.
- Manage and resolve customer issues.
- Produce Audatex estimate requests in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the quality of repairs at all stages through the repair process, final quality check and sign off of all vehicles.
- Responsible for identifying, selecting, recording and maintaining equipment along with overseeing a preventative maintenance program.
- Ensure you and your team members adhere to all requirements for hazardous and non-hazardous waste disposal.
- Ensure and enforce compliance with all company policies, health and safety requirements and legislation.
- Relevant qualification i.e. ATA, BTEC, NVQ, City & Guilds and/or a minimum of three years' experience in a similar role.
- A solid working knowledge pf vehicle refurbishment/body repair processes
- A strong proven track record in demonstrating success in leading and managing a team
In order to be successful in this role, they require a manager who has gained experience in a similar position and who demonstrates strong management/leadership skills with a style which is very hands-on. You will need a determination to deliver and exceed customer expectation whilst maintain and improving on performance levels within the bodyshop team.
This is a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary of £13.77 p/h plus attractive company benefits.
Apply now to be considered for interview for this exciting new role!
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.