Advancing People are recruiting for a Assistant Production Planner for a leading manufacturer based in Flitwick. This role is being offered permanent basis and is offfering a fantastic package for the right candidate.
The attributes/experience we are looking for are:
* Minimum 18 months experience in a planning biased role
* Experience preferably within a manufacturing environment
* Confident and accurate computer and data-entry skills - minimum of intermediate level Excel
* Excellent telephone and email correspondence manner
* Will be required to provide cover for absences of the Senior Planner
* Calm, organised, helpful and flexible, multi-tasking - a willingness to learn and help others - TEAM PLAYER
* Be able to work to deadlines and work under pressure - highly organised administration
* Able to work with/liaise with all levels of staff from factory operatives to Directors, in a professional manner
* Experience in the print or packaging industry would be advantageous but not necessary
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.