Advancing People are recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of an established organisation in Bedford, who is going through a period of expansion. This is an ideal opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with opportunity for long term progression.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team to Provide administration support to teams within the business. You will have excellent Attention to detail with ability to produce accurate documentation, ability to work effectively within a team and answer queries from less experienced members of staff.
Main duties will include:
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive broking, client and other types of documents.
- Processing of slips, quotes and indications.
- Technical duties (including data entry, credit control, chasing subjectivities).
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times on the Company systems for the teams.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Company and/or Group policies and procedures.
- Competent IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
So what is our client looking for?
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Good technical knowledge of FCA regulations.
- Excellent understanding of processes and procedures within the insurance market.
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. They are offering a salary paying £18,500 per annum + excellent company benefits.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.