Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with an established and successful company based in Bedford. Due to their continued growth they are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team on a 6 month contract.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships internal and external
- Respond to the teams requirements as appropriate
- Assist in the creation of reports and other types of documents
- Technical duties including data entry
- Any other reasonable duties, as required.
Skills and Abilities
- Previous administration experience
- Attention to detail with ability to produce accurate documentation
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Competent IT skills including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- GCSE's (or equivalent) including Grade A-C in English and Maths
In return our client is offering a salary of £17,000 Pro Rota, 20 days annual leave along with excellent company benefits. Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.