Advancing People are recruiting for an Office Accountant Assistant for a property services company based in Flitwick. The successful candidate will be running the day to day accounts of the business and have previous accounts experience.
The successful candidate will be working closely with Directors & Managers providing them and their clients with full Accounts assistance.
- Check client bank accounts , Record receipts in the cash book & Cheques received during the day
- Daily Banking
- Log invoices and pass to property managers for approval
- Bank Reconciliation & Generate Remittance advices
- Monthly payment of all invoices
- Print bank statement s after interest are allocated and file bank statements
- Support budgeting and balancing reports
- Maintain cash sheets
- Provide property managers with weekly arrears list and progress of chasing
- Calculate interest on late payment on next quarter demands
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Previous experience using TRAMPS Management system ideally
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Exel
In return our client is offering a salary £30,000 per annum. This position is a full time Maternity Cover until February 2019, working Monday to Friday.
Apply now to be considered for interview for this exciting new role!
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.