Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Account Sales Executive for a technology business based near Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport.
This is a great opportunity to work within a driven and ambitious team supporting a National Account Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the sales team and external customers to ensure the Sales Organisation in French, Spanish and Italian markets run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with sales, pricing and customer claim team on country/account monthly price list, distributor special pricing reports, distributor channel data reports collection and consolidation per country/account.
- Ability to fully understand different customer's needs and learning how to fully adhere to their requirements. May include phone meetings and site visits with key accounts.
- Running and analysing of reports as it relates to your account(s) such as Customer Channel Data reports, Identifying Top Selling SKU's and Open Order reports.
- Daily/Weekly financial model (FIMO) loading in Sales Force for non-contractual and contractual.
- New Product Information (NPI) set up to customers. Liaising with product management team to put together monthly notification of NPIs and request of NPIs creation to distributors once price list is published providing all logistic data for SKU creation.
- Liaise with marketing team to create/search pictures and datasheet to customers for their website/flyers/advertising.
- Respond to all customers inquiries sent via email or phone in a timely manner which include but not limited to: providing tracking information on purchase orders, customer accruals, marketing budget and VIR trackers.
- Experience working in a sales office environment.
- Fluent in French and English. Fluency in a third language (Spanish or Italian) strongly preferred.
- Graduate degree preferred but not necessary.
- Full Microsoft Suite of Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) .
- Ability to take the initiative in personal growth and development.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday, offering a competitive salary of up to €30,000 plus attractive company benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.